Unlocking the Power of Reverse Mentoring for Organisational Change
Through connecting people from different backgrounds and levels in the organisation and reversing the conversation, Grayce has been able to realise significant cultural and organisational benefits far beyond original expectations. This has led to innovative changes and progressive business practices surrounding neurodiversity, inclusion, and equity.
- Why implement a reverse mentoring scheme as part of your strategic workforce plan
- What are the benefits of Reverse Mentoring?
- Reverse Mentoring’s impact on Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
- How to Implement a Reverse Mentoring Scheme
- What are the possible outcomes of running a Reverse Mentoring programme like Grayces?