Investing in the Future: Manifesto 2017
The EU referendum is a watershed in British history. The UK is now committed to forging a new future outside the European Union and the next Government will be tasked with inventing this new future. Brexit is a huge challenge but there is another, equally important economic and social imperative that cannot wait – how to create a modern and open digital economy that works for everyone in the 2020s. techUK’s manifesto provides a comprehensive set of policy recommendations that techUK believes will help the next Government achieve this ambition.
These are grouped under five headings:
1. Making Brexit a Success for Tech
2. Achieving Economic Renewal Through a Modern Industrial Strategy
3. Building the Smarter State
4. Nurturing the Skills for the Jobs of the Future
5. Creating a Safe and Secure Digital World