Improving CX with experiment-driven development
Companies with the best customer experience (CX) will outperform their markets. One way to optimise your CX is to continuously test, refine and improve it with an experiment-driven product development approach. This Digital Boardroom explored how to place data at the heart of decision-making and convert customer behaviour into actionable intelligence. What elements are needed for an effective experimentation programme? Where to start when building your experimentation platform? How to develop a data infrastructure that can power insights and products?
- Experimentation is essential to Agile development
- You cannot wing experiment-driven development
- Enterprise will approach experimentation differently than startups
- Experimentation requires advocacy from the top
- Experimentation is a role between dev, data and product