CX and the evolving role of AI
Today, tech infrastructure is a key enabler of an organisation’s Customer Experience (CX) strategy. It is also widely acknowledged that all staff play a role in supporting customers at every step of their journey. But how are key stakeholders, if any, helping CIOs drive the digital evolution of CX?
Five Take aways
- The IT Leaders increasing contribution to Customer Experience decisions
- The influence of technology maturity
- Technologies and the Customer Response
- The state of AI and ML in Customer Experience now
- Factors inhibiting the use of AI in businesses