The CIO WaterCooler is a free, open and supportive social network for CIOs and leading technologists from around the world to come together, share their news and views and discuss the challenges facing the industry.
Sign in using your LinkedIn account and get full access to the CIO WaterCooler!
- Be the first to know about our exclusive events for IT Leaders
- Get full access to our leading industry research papers
- Access our members area and share insights with other IT experts
- Contribute to CIO WaterCooler with your own articles and opinions
Members share their experiences and best practice on the big questions facing the Chief Information Officer.
- What is the future of the CIO role in 2020?
- How to keep technology at the top of the business agenda
- What is the Future of IT within the organisation?
- What are the traits of an effective Group CIO?
- How to be a truly transformational CIO?
- How Digital is changing the workplace?
- How do you build a world class IT team?
Who are we:
The CIO WaterCooler community brings together global CIOs, technologists and IT leaders for free, open and supportive networking and collaboration with other technology industry experts. Members are encouraged to share their news and views, and discuss the challenges they face as they lead the technology and digital transformations of their organisations on a journey of innovation. >>More about us
Work with us:
CIO WaterCooler is keen to work with IT partners, technology leaders, vendors and service providers to deliver the latest technology insights, research and events to our members. If you would like to become a speaker or host at one of our future IT events for CIOs or industry leaders, feature in one of our CIO Watercooler TV interviews to provide members with deep exclusive insights into industry challenges or solutions, please in the first instance become a member for free and email us for more info.