Jedi Session: What do hybrid work models mean for agile working?
Agile software development relies on communication, collaboration and seamless team effort. How can hybrid and remote working models best support teams? In this Jedi session, Alasdair Thompson, Head of Engineering, BAE Systems, shares his tips for making hybrid work models successful for agile teams. Learn how to:
- optimise remote working, ensuring people have the right tools to do their job efficiently.
- evaluate and refine core processes that support people and teams.
- create support networks for junior staff.
- tackle the impact of remote working on mental health.
- Manage priorities between office and home, and focus on what works best.