Jedi Session: How to implement an information security strategy that the business can rely on
Greg Van Der Gaast is a CISO and is well known in the InfoSec space. In this Jedi session, he shares the critical factors needed to run an effective information security programme that provides value and reassurance to the whole business. Watch this session and learn:
- How multiple dependency layers comprise information security programmes.
- The benefits of root cause analysis and addressing problems upstream.
- How we can approach InfoSec from a holistic standpoint.
- The impact and influence of company culture on future success.
- How data plays a vital role in mapping out an information security programme.