Jedi Session: How to become an intelligence-led organisation
What does it take to become an intelligence-led organisation, harnessing the power of data to influence positive outcomes? In this Jedi session, Nick Woods, CIO of Manchester Airport Group, explains the critical success factors an organisation should consider to set itself up for victory. Watch now for these takeaways and learning points:
- The importance of defining a clear vision
- Commanding buy-in from executive teams.
- Leveraging the voice of the customer and being able to think from a user perspective.
- Creating an agile mindset.
- Defining a clear view of your architecture and understanding how this ties into the broader vision.
- Investment planning and ensuring this keeps initial strategy at the forefront.
- Comms strategies and implications for the business.