Jedi Session: Everything you need to know about Secure Access Service Edge (SASE).
With the rise of remote working, secure, reliable, and cost-effective virtual work networks are more important than ever. In this Jedi session, Neil Briscoe, Co-founder & CTO at Cloud Gateway, explores Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) solutions.
Watch now to learn:
- What SASE is and potential benefits for organisations.
- Pros and cons of using SASE.
- Implications on costs, performance, security and scalability.
- Differences between SD-WAN, Secure Web Gateway Services, Firewall as a Service and Zero Trust Network service offerings and frameworks.
- How these differ from existing cloud security products and services.
- Potential consequences for traditional VPNs.