Jedi Session: Embracing the challenges of hybrid work to achieve a positive company culture
In this Jedi session, Reece Gohil, Product Manager- Microsoft, Advanced, tackles the challenges of embracing hybrid work and discusses how organisations can implement a positive company culture. It’s crucial to avoid communication silos, so teams and individuals can collaborate effectively across a home and office setting. Reece explains how employees must feel valued and listened to avoid them becoming disengaged and demotivated; and retain the best talent in the industry. The key to a positive company culture must be led through senior management buy in and implementation.
Watch this video to learn:
• Benefits of hybrid working from an organisation perspective
• Why employees are embracing it and empowering employees
• The crucial importance of communication
• Why systems must be put in place
• How to review the hiring process and effectively monitor the employee experience