Jedi Session: Demystifying Quantum Computing
Quantum computing can be understood through the lens of quantum mechanics. But what does that even mean?
In this Jedi Session, James Donavan (Microsoft Practice Director at Advanced) takes us through a clear and surprisingly simple explanation of one of the most complicated topics out there. In just 13 minutes, he distills the complexities of quantum computing into easily understandable analogies and explains how the future of computing is not as far away as we think.
Watch this video to learn:
- What quantum computing is
- How it differs from standard computing
- Linear processing vs exponential processing scalability
- Google’s plans for quantum computing (alongside IBM, Microsoft, and Amazon)
- A real case study in quantum computing from NASA