Jedi Session: Beyond hybrid working – from cog workers to cognitive athletes
In a world with increasing customer fickleness, market volatility and innovation velocity, the nature of work is changing drastically. In this Jedi session, Ade McCormack, Founder of the Disruption Readiness Institute, explores the future of work.
Watch now to learn:
- why hybrid working is just a detail in a grander set of changes.
- why the old factory model of working is no longer fit for purpose.
- how we have to evolve from being cog workers to cognitive athletes.
- what it takes to succeed having multiple careers with multiple employers.
- what work-life integration will look like.