Bringing the Membership Together
Wherever they are based; London, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds; or Virtually for our international members. Our CIO Networking Groups allow IT leaders to share their news and views and discuss the challenges they face as they lead the technology and digital transformations of their organisations journey of innovation.
If you like to be considered for an invitation to our CIO WaterCooler events - join us as a member.
We organise amazing invitation-only events for our community to come together, network and meet their fellow IT leaders and have the opportunity to hear from world-class speakers. From our larger summit style LIVE events to our intimate virtual Digital Boardrooms, our events are designed to meet the needs of our attendees.
Most Relevant Topics
Because of our community approach we know the hot topics and pain points of our members; and working with our advisory boards are able to cover the topics that are most important to the CIO.
- What is the future of the CIO role in 2020?
- How to keep technology at the top of the business agenda
- How to build a successful Digital Transformation roadmap?
- What are the traits of an effective Group CIO?
- How to be a truly transformational CIO?
- How Digital is changing the workplace?
- How do you build a world-class IT team?
Leading CIO Speakers
At each gathering we hear from other CIOs, IT leaders and technologist, keen to share their stories, insight and experiences.
With plenty of time to network and exchange ideas in active discussions, the CIO WaterCooler's gathering provide a great environment for IT leaders to meet.