In partnership with:
The phone call as a decision intelligence tool
- Wednesday, 2nd March 2022
- Registration 12:55 to 2pm
- Location: Virtual
The total volume of outgoing calls from landlines grew by 15% in 2020, the first recorded increase since 2003, while call volumes from mobile calls grew by 18% according to OFCOM. As the hybrid work model becomes the standard, organisations have a new opportunity to harness the data from each of the eight different ways to handle an incoming phone call and turn it into information staff can use to take immediate operational action and inform strategic planning. Join this interactive Digital Boardroom session and explore with us:
- why a phone call isn’t just a phone call anymore
- how modern communications provide eight ways to handle an incoming call that generates five different types of information to drive business outcomes
- real examples demonstrating how using communications, cross-platform analytics and AI can enable new ways of working.
Russ Chadinha, Senior Director of Product Marketing at 8x8
Generating decision intelligence insights from incoming calls
Is your organisation taking full advantage of modern communications and its ability to generate decision intelligence insights to power better decision making that enhance organisational agility? Join Russ Chadinha to explore why a phone call isn’t just a phone call anymore and learn how modern communications provide eight ways to handle an incoming call that generates five different types of information to drive business outcomes ranging from automated reporting, to immediate operational action to strategic planning. In this session you’ll hear real world examples demonstrating how using communications and the cross-platform analytics and AI they enable, can empower staff with the tools they need for the new ways of working.