In partnership with:
The Experience Equation:
- Why Adding Customer and Employee Experience Boosts Business Growth
- Thursday, 16th September
- Registration 12:55pm - 2pm (BST)
- Location: Virtual
The digital economy inextricably links EX and CX. Research shows that companies that get CX right outperform their peers on several critical dimensions, including customer loyalty and revenue. Similarly, businesses with highly engaged workforces are more profitable than those with poor engagement. But to create excellent EX, organisations need to give employees the right tools to help them do their best work, achieve their full potential and drive business value.
So how do you create a leading employee and customer experience?
Join 8×8 Product Marketing Director, Mayur Pitamber as he explores the role digital communications has to play in bringing CX and EX together. Plus, see the latest research on how organisations can boost revenue, customer ratings and cost savings with integrated customer and employee communication tools.
- What long-term EX and CX strategies are having a real impact
- How the lines between employee experience and customer experience are blurring
- Why more organisations are choosing an integrated Unified Communication and Contact Centre solution
Our Keynote Speakers
Mayur Pitamber, Product Marketing Director, 8x8
Customers and Employee Communications Trends to Watch
More businesses than ever before are embracing digital communication channels to keep employees connected and customers engaged. It’s rapidly transforming the CX and EX landscape and fueling business growth. This session explores the digital communications trends that are breaking traditional work silos and creating new collaborative working models.
- Empowering a hybrid workforce
- Using AI and automation to augment, not replace people
- Leveraging SMS and Chat App APIs for more impactful connections
- Enhancing Microsoft Teams capabilities with 8x8
Event Chair: Gabe Barrett, CEO and Founder, Otter Intelligence
Gabe Barrett is the CEO and Founder of Otter Intelligence, a workplace consultancy focused on helping leaders build high trust, high performance teams in the context of hybrid working. Irish by birth, American by education and a Londoner by choice, Gabe has built distributed Technology teams across the world in a broad variety of workplaces. A passionate advocate for diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging, Gabe believes the future of work is up for design so we should make it a good one.