In partnership with:
Harnessing the value of creativity as AI eliminates the mundane
- Wednesday, 31st of January
- 1.00pm - 2.00pm
- Location: Online
While creativity is often regarded as an attribute, this session is firmly focused on creativity as a skill. A skill that we can practise and improve and that underpins all innovation.
In this Digital Boardroom you will uncover:
- What creativity is, how it works and where it fits in the AI landscape
- The attributes that support creativity for individuals and organisational culture
- Creativity as a skill and how it can be improved
- Simple and short training techniques that have application to professional roles
- Building a creative culture for iterative improvement versus disruption.
Brooke Edwards, Founder, Creatomica
Brooke Edwards is a senior executive with over 15 years of experience in optimising business value. She is a commercially astute leader who excels in engaging with stakeholders at all levels to effect change and improve operations. Brooke has a master's degree in finance from Charles Sturt University and a bachelor's degree in commerce from Curtin University. Frustrated with the lack of creative thinking training suitable for highly skilled professionals, Brooke developed and refined her own workshop. Drawing on her extensive corporate background, she has created a targeted, engaging format that can be easily ingested and incorporated by individuals and teams across all industries and roles.